Are you ready for the biggest music week in New York City this year? Daze Summit 2023 is almost here, and it's gearing up to be an unforgettable experience for all attendees.
From April 10th to April 19th, this year's Daze Summit festival will have stages and panels featuring these amazing industry juggernauts:
- Bailey Lawson (@blson_) A&R from A&R Department of Atlantic Records
- Jay Griffy (@Griffyonline)
- Shampoo (@ynsceoshampoo) from Def Jam & Smoke Champs
- Prince Dollars (@princedollars)
- Big D the Weatherman (@bigdtheweatherman) from Roc Nation
- Steve Cam (@1ststevecam) from Epic Records
- Kevin Liles Jr (@bemorekev) from 300 ENT
- Nolan Baynes (@nolanbaynes) from 300 ENT
- DJ Drewski (@sodrewski) of The MVMT (@thenewmvmt) + Hot 97
- Gabe P (@gabepnyc), On The Radar (@ontheradarradio) & Power 105.1 (@power1051)
- Krista B (@ms_kristab_) Digital Producer of Hot 97
- Nathaniel The Great (@nathanielonline)
- Shauna Jay (@queenshashaa) from Atlantic Records and 1017 Records
- Jeff The Don (@iamjeffthedon) from Shake the block music (@djbobbytrends label)
- Too Official (@mrtooofficial) from (@qcdjsradio) & Quality Control (@qualitycontrolmusic)
- Stunna Dior (@therealstunnadior)
- Kanai (@kanai.puhleaseee)
- B Moss (@officialbmoss)
- Trev Mulah (@realtrevmulah)
- HipHop Streets (@hiphopstreets)
- Chris Robinson (@chrisrobinson20) from (The Hype Magazine)
- New Jersey Hip Hop (@newersey1hiphop)
- Who’s Outside (@whosoutside)
- Hip Hop Junkie (@_thehiphopjunkie)
And much more to be announced.
Here’s the stage lineup for DazeSummit April 10th-19th:
Text #dazesummit23 to 917 346 4945
Stages are filling up so make sure to check @dazesummit for more info.
FOR TICKETS VISIT: https://www.dazesummit.com/tickets
The location of the festival will be emailed upon registration.
Daze Summit is not just another music festival. It's a platform that provides emerging and established artists, music executives, influencers, and business owners with the opportunity to connect with their fans and gain valuable industry knowledge. With a format similar to SXSW, attendees from around the world can network, showcase their talents, and learn from expert panels on topics such as social media growth, music copyrights, show bookings, and more.
One of the unique aspects of Daze Summit is the access it provides to executives and industry insiders that attendees might not otherwise have the opportunity to meet. By networking with the 3,000+ attendees involved with the festival, artists can grow their social media presence while tapping into new markets that appreciate their music. Additionally, the festival includes live performances by up-and-coming artists, providing exposure to a new audience in real time.
Another distinctive aspect of Daze Summit is its commitment to giving back to the community. A portion of the festival's proceeds goes toward a scholarship fund for deserving graduating high school students, providing them with the resources they need to pursue their future endeavors in college.
Daze Summit's impact extends beyond the entertainment industry, as it also seeks to raise awareness of emerging talent, create job opportunities, and provide valuable educational resources for those interested in the entertainment industry. With its commitment to community impact and genuine cause, Daze Summit is poised to make a lasting impact on the entertainment industry and beyond.
So mark your calendars for Daze Summit 2023 and get ready for an incredible week of music, networking, and education. See you there!